Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- If you submitted a new appeal or pleading to MSPB and it was returned to you by the delivery service, you must save the submission, including its original envelope showing the postmark date or date of delivery to the commercial delivery service, and now return them both in a new envelope to the office with which you originally filed it. If you submitted a fax on or after March 13, 2020 that was not received by MSPB, you must resubmit the fax at this time to the office where you filed it. Your resubmission must show the failure of any attempted transmission. You will be contacted by MSPB after we have received your resubmission.
Notice Regarding U.S. Mail (Updated 5/12/2020)
- Because there will be delays in receipt of paper submissions and issuance of paper orders, notices, and decisions during this period, we strongly encourage the use of e-Appeal Online for both new and pending cases, and by all parties in order to avoid such delays.
- Extension of Mandatory Telework (Updated 5/26/2020)
- Extension of Mandatory Telework (Updated 5/12/2020)
- Extension of Mandatory Telework (Updated 4/27/2020)
- Extension of Mandatory Telework (Updated 4/6/2020)
- Procedures for Email Exceptions Due to COVID-19
- Extension of Mandatory Telework
- MSPB's Response to COVID-19
- Guidelines for Opening Up America Again
This is a primary lane of information for the public regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19). It is a portal for public information that is curated by the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Task Force at the White House, working in conjunction with CDC, HHS and other agency stakeholders. Coronavirus.gov will link to the appropriate Federal agency website as the authoritative source for that information as necessary.
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) landing page on CDC.gov is the latest public health and safety information from CDC and for the overarching medical and health provider community on COVID-19. The site contains consumer and medical information on how the virus spreads, symptoms, prevention and treatment, stigma, cases and what to do if you are sick, along with frequently asked questions.
What the U.S. Government is Doing
Landing page on USA.gov that is cataloging all U.S. government activities related to Coronavirus (COVID-19). USA.gov can support both English and Spanish content.