Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- MSPB COVID-19 Workplace Safety Plan (Updated 2/17/2023)
- End of Maximum Telework at MSPB (Updated 10/4/2021)
- MSPB Maximizing Telework (Updated 7/2/2020)
- Extension of Mandatory Telework (Updated 6/9/2020)
- Extension of Mandatory Telework (Updated 5/26/2020)
- Extension of Mandatory Telework (Updated 5/12/2020)
- Extension of Mandatory Telework (Updated 4/27/2020)
- Extension of Mandatory Telework (Updated 4/6/2020)
- Procedures for Email Exceptions Due to COVID-19
- Extension of Mandatory Telework
- MSPB's Response to COVID-19
- Vaccines.gov (or for information in Spanish, Vacunas.gov)
This is a primary lane of information for the public regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19). It is a portal for public information that is curated by the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Task Force at the White House, working in conjunction with CDC, HHS and other agency stakeholders. Coronavirus.gov will link to the appropriate Federal agency website as the authoritative source for that information as necessary.
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) landing page on CDC.gov is the latest public health and safety information from CDC and for the overarching medical and health provider community on COVID-19. The site contains consumer and medical information on how the virus spreads, symptoms, prevention and treatment, stigma, cases and what to do if you are sick, along with frequently asked questions.
What the U.S. Government is Doing
Landing page on USA.gov that is cataloging all U.S. government activities related to Coronavirus (COVID-19). USA.gov can support both English and Spanish content.