MSPB Information Quality Standards
Information Quality GuidelinesMSPB’s Information Quality Guidelines describe MSPB’s procedures for ensuring the quality of information we disseminate to the public and provides the procedures by which an affected person may obtain correction.
Peer ReviewsBased on the review we have conducted, the U.S. Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB) believes that we do not currently produce or sponsor the distribution of influential scientific information (including highly influential scientific assessments) within the definitions promulgated by OMB. As a result, at this time MSPB has no agenda of forthcoming influential scientific disseminations to post on its website in accordance with OMB's Information Quality Bulletin for Peer Review.
For questions or feedback regarding MSPB’s data quality, please contact:ATTN: Chief Information Officer/Information Quality Officer
U.S. Merit Systems Protection Board
1615 M Street, NW
Washington, DC 20419
Fax Number: 202-653-7130
Please include the following information when submitting questions or feedback regarding MSPB’s data quality:
- Description of the information deemed to need correction;
- Manner in which the information does not comply with the information quality guidelines;
- Manner disseminated and, if available, date of dissemination;
- Specific error(s) cited for correction and proposed correction or remedy, if any;
- How the person was affected and how correction would benefit them; and
- Your contact information for MSPB to reply on whether and how the correction will be made.