Privacy: Policy and Reports
It is the mission of MSPB's Privacy Program to protect the privacy of all individuals through compliance, training, and consultation. Among other activities, the Privacy Program implements requirements in the Privacy Act of 1974 (Privacy Act); E-Government Act of 2002 (E-Government Act); Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA), as well as Office of Management and Budget (OMB) guidance and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) best practices issued in furtherance of those Acts.
- MSPB Privacy Program Plan (September 2023)
- a description of the structure of the Privacy Program;
- the resources dedicated to the Privacy Program;
- the role of the Senior Agency Official for Privacy (SAOP) and other privacy officials and staff;
- the strategic goals and objectives of the Privacy Program; and
- the program management controls and common controls in place or planned for meeting applicable privacy requirements and managing privacy risks.